The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about Medicas, their partners and the services offered by them.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, it does not constitute any form of guarentee for obtaining a place at medical school.
The information presented is believed to be reliable but it’s subject to change at any time without notice. Medicas do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. By accessing this website you agree that Medicas will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Medicas. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used only for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- The products described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Medicas. or other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights;
- Images, pictures, videos, logos and graphics on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
Replacement and Contract policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please check the course materials once downloaded and ensure that they are supplied correctly. If any of the goods prove to be unsuitable please contact us immediately and we will arrange a replacement as required.
From the date of purchase all materials will be available for a period of six months.
Collection of personal information
Use and disclosure of information
We process your information:
- To deal with your enquiries and requests.
- To market our services to you directly. If you opt to receive general mailings from us we may contact you by letter, e-mail or telephone.
- To manage our business.
We are committed to dealing with your personal and corporate information fairly and lawfully.
We will only disclose information to members of our staff and to third parties necessarily involved in the maintenance and updating of this website (see under confidentiality).
If you contract with us for specific services, our agreement with you will also detail strict non-disclosure and confidentiality clauses. All parties to any potential transaction are required to
agree to these.
Medicas respects your commercial and personal confidence. This Confidentiality Policy (‘Policy’) represents our commitment to the protection of your confidence through the embodiment of fair
information practices, both manual and electronic. Our Policy places you, as an individual and/or organization, in control of how your information is processed. We promise that we will not process
your information, either manually or electronically in any way that is incompatible with this Policy.
This policy protects your confidence by:
- Informing you about the types of information Medicas collects about you, either through our Website or during the course of our business; How we collect that information; The general purposes for which we collect such information; The types of organizations to which we disclose information; And the choices and means by which individuals and corporations may limit its use and disclosure.
- Assuring you that Medicas takes reasonable precautions to protect information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction; Implements reasonable policies
and procedures to ensure that any and all information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered; Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the information you have provided; and provides you reasonable access to your information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
- The information we receive from or about you is stored on systems designed to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information. Although we take all appropriate steps to protect any information which you provide to us, you will understand that in also using the Internet to collect some information, this necessarily involves data being sent internationally.
- By using the website and/or exchanging e-mails with us we shall take it that you agree to our processing your information in this way. If you are in any doubt about supplying information then
we readily accept written correspondence (with or without special delivery or courier status).
Third party communications
Under no circumstances do we share data with third parties unless you, the Client, provide prior and specific authorization to release agreed profile information to one or more specified parties.
How we put information to good use
We use information about you and your organization for the purposes of performing the services you have instructed us to do, as well as to ensure that we: (i) administer your account in accordance with
your expectations, and (ii) monitor, and improve on, our internal operations properly.
Our business may use general contact information concerning our registered Clients in our own internal directory service, a resource for locating information about companies within our sector of
Finally, we use the information we collect to direct important notices and information affecting your account or services, as well as to provide you with general information that may be of interest
to you, including newsletters, surveys and information about our service offerings. You may opt-out of receiving such general information from us simply by notifying us of your desire in accordance with the opt-out instructions contained in any information message you receive from us. However, please note that, in order to fulfill our specific service obligations to you, we will continue to send you notices and other important information that affect our agreement with you.
Our accountability to you
By registering for our services, you obtain the protections of, and consent to, the data processing practices described in this Confidentiality Policy. When you purchase our services you also represent to us that you have provided notice to, and obtained consent from, any third party individuals whose confidential information you supply to us with regard to: (i) the purposes for which such third party’s data have been collected, (ii) the intended recipients or categories of recipients of the third party’s
confidential information, (iii) how the third party can access and, if necessary, modify the data held about them.
In addition to the privacy protections that we provide, our employees and business partners are independently responsible for ensuring compliance with this Confidentiality Policy, as described
Only those Medicas employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling confidential information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a Medicas employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Additionally, our information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.
Accountability of Medicas’s business partners
From time to time trusted business partners may be responsible for processing or handling some of the information that we receive. Full disclosure of all such partners with authority to view your
information will be made to you during the normal course of our service delivery. These partners are not authorized to use your information for purposes beyond those specified by us and are required to preserve the confidentiality with which we treat such information.
If you feel that Medicas, or any of our partners or employees, is violating this Confidentiality Policy, please contact us.
Notification of changes
We will post any changes to this Confidentiality Policy 30 days before their effective date so you will always know what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we
disclose it. You are responsible for periodically checking our website for changes to this Confidentiality Policy. You may opt-out of any posted change to our collection, use or disclosure of
your personal information by sending an e-mail to us.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please Contact Us.
Medicas uses reasonable care to make sure that the information and material appearing on this Site is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions may occur and the user should not take the accuracy of the information and material for granted or rely upon it as a statement or representation of fact. If users are in any doubt they should check directly with Medicas.
The information and material on all of the pages of this Website is provided as a general illustration of Medicas and the services it offers. The information and material contained herein
is not intended to and neither does it create any business, contractual or employment relationship and neither is it supplied for any other purpose not explicitly stated.
Medicas has no control over the use to which the information and material provided on all of the pages of this Website may be put by the user.
Note that any information provided by Medicas will be as up to date as is possible. However, your e-coach shall not in any manner be bound by any information that Medicas provides and is in no way responsible for any actions taken due to any information or advice given. Although Medicas will try its utmost to maximise your chance to getting a medical school seat, it cannot 100% guarantee a place if you purchase the programme or any other of its services.
Access to the Medicas website is solely at the user’s risk and accordingly Medicas, its principals, employees, or agents, shall not be liable for any loss of profits or contracts or any other indirect
or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of such information and material or of its access on this website whether by corruption, virus or otherwise.
Medicas EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY GUARANTEE OF FITNESS OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The Medicas website, including the content of the pages, is subject to English law.
The contents of the Medicas website and each of the pages within in it are protected by legal copyright © Medicas 2016. Medicas Ltd reserves all rights in respect of this copyright.
Licence to copy
You may copy any of the materials contained in the Medicas website provided that you comply with
the following Licence Conditions:
- In all cases, the item or article must be copied in full without addition, deletion or
- You may print a hard copy of any item for your personal use
- You may download any item to a hard disk provided that such disk is accessible for your personal use
- If you wish to copy or reproduce any materials contained in the Medicas website in a manner not permitted by the above Licence Conditions, please contact us.